You say my calling, my calling... but you do not commit all unto Me. You say my ministry, my church but, My name is not upon it. Shall I yet shake you more? How your idols of "self" shall topple. Your steeples shall fall away in My fury. Where is the temple that you have built in My name? Where is the path of My will in your service unto Me? You seek My will in matters of finance and needs. You turn on to Me for your own satisfaction. Can you not see that I am always on and listening? You seek Me for the occasions of your services... not to walk in the service of My holy will. You seek Me to glorify your own works in the name of your own established ministries. Am I your servant or are you My servant? Where are My servants? Where are those desiring nothing but My will? There are many in the temples built for men, but there are so few who seek My will and do it.
Call Me, LORD, LORD. Is it a light thing to work the works of your own making and to say I said, when I did not speak to you nor did you hear from Me? Walking in the good ideas of your mind is not My will. If you seek Me to know Me and to do My will, I will light your path... My sons and My daughters you walk stumbling in dark places. You attend services more than attending prayerfully before Me and seeking My will.
Who shall I raise up, but the humbled one bowing down? Who shall be lead of Me but the one standing and asking for My next step. Yes, I see you and I hear your cries. Who shall bind up the breach of My people and heal them but, the ones who stand in The Way, My Son JESUS?
Who shall shine in My glory but, the ones hidden in Me? Who shall walk in My Presence but, the ones I call near? Who shall chase the darkness from the temples of man, but the ones who stand only in My name? It is not time to teach the doctrines of man. It is time for deliverance throughout this land.
Behold, My name comes from afar burning with My anger, and the burden thereof is heavy. Shall I shake and shake again and see where My people will stand in My name? I shall touch all that you have and nothing will not be untouched. I will call, wherein have you built a sanctuary for My name? Where will you stand My people when I send My sword, My judgments, or pestilence, or famine and it comes unto thee? Who can stand in the wrath of My fire?
Who shall you seek as afflictions come upon you? My ways are not the ways of man. You can not stay My hand, by the works of man. Do you know My name? Do you serve an unknown LORD without name? When you first cried into Me in JESUS name, did I not draw near and save you?
But, now you turn aside from the sounding of My name... to worship in temples built unto the honor of men. Set yourself right. Choose this day to stand in the power of My name, and chase the imprints of men and their traditions away from you. I call you to prepare, even before the storm. Does a bride take the name of the one she marries? Why do you refuse to place My Son's name upon your temples? Do you fear a conformity of oneness? Do you fear the loss of your individualism? Would you cling to your denominations more than my name? Where have you exalted My name? My eyes do search and see the fragmented body that is held back from oneness with each other, by the callings and the denominations of man.
My bride, take
My name. Write it upon your temples and proclaim it on your signs.
Then, I will see and come unto thee in tenderness and in love.
Stand in the name of My Son JESUS, and become the holy people who
serve only the will of their Holy FATHER, JEHOVAH. Stand in the name of
My SON JESUS and I will see you and adorn you with the light of My
glory and I will cause My face to shine upon you and I will be gracious
unto you, yea, I will pour out to you blessings that you
not be able to contain. From these blessings, I will draw many unto
and you will see the mighty works of your GOD, and your Husbandman.
1) I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2) Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every [branch] that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3) Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4) Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I
in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can
7) [Art] not thou our God, [who] didst drive out the inhabitants
of this land before thy people Israel, and gavest it to the seed of Abraham thy
friend for ever?
8) And they dwelt therein, and have built thee a sanctuary therein for thy name, saying,
9) If, [when] evil cometh upon us, [as] the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence, (for thy name [is] in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help.
26) Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.
27) Behold, the name of the LORD cometh from far, burning [with] his anger, and the burden [thereof is] heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:
28) And his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and [there shall be] a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing [them] to err.
29) Ye shall have a song, as in the night [when] a holy solemnity is kept; and gladness of heart, as when one goeth with a pipe to come into the mountain of the LORD, to the Mighty One of Israel.
30) And the LORD shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of [his] anger, and [with] the flame of a devouring fire, [with] scattering, and tempest, and hailstones.
31) For through the voice of the LORD shall the Assyrian be beaten down, [which] smote with a rod.
32) And [in] every place where the grounded staff shall pass, which the LORD shall lay upon him, [it] shall be with tabrets and harps: and in battles of shaking will he fight with it.II Samuel 21