WORD OF THE LORD
Watchmen and warriors, it is not time to come down from the wall. It is not time to establish grace outside of the wall. I tell you the truest battle is located right before you. What thoughts shall evil men think in their base evilness? Are all free? The answer is, no. All are not free. The city is in turmoil and born within this spirit of anarchy, mayhem, and
the marked beast itself and it stands in the voice of another god of terror. What shall the three-fold cord binding the marked men bring about, but birthing after it's own kind? America, will you strengthen the enemy in the ways of justice and will you give yourselves
to protect those who are cursed and who curse Me in the depths of their heart?
Who shall stand upon the walls of the city and declare what is holy? Who shall hear My cries for Israel, and then, return her land? I say take caution, America for in deed you do serve but One GOD, in the ways of truth. Your enemies are not gone, they are regrouping to charge in a most devious manner. The leaders that were, still are, and they are of the same spirit with the same goal. Watchmen, and warriors stand here upon the wall for this watch is just beginning and My people should take warning. Who can defeat the people of The LORD?
10) Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established
that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.
9) O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
9) Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.
10) My defense is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.
1) God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
12) If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.
13) He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.
14) Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.
15) He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.
16) His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.
17) I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to
the name of the LORD most high.
2) And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.
3) And it was according to the appearance of the vision which I saw, even according to the vision that I saw when I came to destroy the city: and the visions were like the vision that I saw by the river Chebar; and I fell upon my face.
4) And the glory of the LORD came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east.
5) So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the LORD filled the house.
6 And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me.
7) And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.
8) In their setting of their threshold by my thresholds, and their post by my posts, and the wall between me and them, they have even defiled my holy name by their abominations that they have committed: wherefore I have consumed them in mine anger.
9) Now let them put away their whoredom, and the carcases of their kings, far from me, and I will dwell in the midst of them for ever.
10) Thou son of man,
11) And if they be ashamed
all that they have done, shew them the form of the
house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof,
and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and
all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof,
and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.