Your hearts are full of My Words and you have been seeking and serving much. Come apart and step back to hear Me and to know the steps of My will. I want to renew you before the next battles. The ministry has kept you going and the enemy wants to keep you tied down in ministering. It is time to sit in silence before Me. Pastors, you speak much and are feeding many in the midst of the world's crisises. You need to step aside and fortify your- self now, for the future events that will take place. I know that you speak much and you share from the abundance of My Word within you. Plowmen, you must rest for the hills before you have not been seen, and they will be grandiose compared to the soil you now till. Yes, it is harvest time, and I will keep your fields from spoilage, for they are My fields and I own them.
sit in silence before Me, not speaking, but listening. Give Me your
ears and I shall cut them again, that you hear My voice above the
of others. Individually, you must hear Me. Corporately, you will
speak what I tell you in whisperings of warnings. Speak not, but
again learn to hear My whispers in the midst of turmoil. Hear the soft
bleatings of My sheep. Know their cries individually within your
First missions are within the body. There are great needs before you
you must first see the needs of those closest to you. Feed My sheep
in your giving. Home will be the mission place in the days ahead. Without these few days of both listening and rest, you will become over stimulated to do, and this doing will tax your strength to stand and walk through the days before you. I tell you that the enemy has thought an evil plan to come against My people, Israel. Listen. Yield your ear to My aul and hear the whisperings of your LORD. Close the closet doors and refuse to come out until you have both rested, and healed. There are mighty works before you. 4-29-2003
8) And now for a little space grace hath been shewed from the LORD our God,
10) To whom shall I speak, and give warning, that they may hear? behold, their ear is uncircumcised, and they cannot hearken: behold, the word of the LORD is unto them a reproach; they have no delight in it.
14) Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the LORD's thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is.
15) Only the LORD had a delight in thy fathers to love them, and he chose their seed after them, even you above all people, as it is this day.
16) Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.
17) For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
18) He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.
19) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
20) Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God; him shalt thou serve, and to him shalt thou cleave, and swear by his name.
21) He is thy praise, and he is thy God, that hath done for thee these great and terrible things, which thine eyes have seen.