takes blood to cover in grace. How long shall you continue in sin
My grace will cover all? A hot fire burns the one touching it, and
is not your covering although, you wear it as an old familiar
is not the perpetual covering of the sins you choose to hide behind
denial. Grace is not given to cover the wrong words and wrong
deeds in which you have grown comfortable using.
The Light makes manifest your sins openly. It takes My blood to cover
them. Which of the wounds upon the cross shall you take upon yourself,
why crying grace? My grace is made sufficient for the heart that knows
own deceitfulness' and cries in repentance. Yes, My grace is great but you have used it and misused it as a cheap
sale item to cover you.Your coat is old and your garments are dingy and
spotted through with the stains of your sins. You have used My grace and
sold out to non confrontation. Moths have come as little demons and have broken in and consumed the linings of your coat of sin. Will you still
it because the outside still looks good from a distance? Is this
from Me acceptable to you? Sins in the body keep back My manifest blessings and My Presence.
Shall you stand before Me crying as satan accuses? What shall you another in sin? What shall you speak being careful not to offend? Sin offends Me. Sin keeps My Presence from manifesting among My people.Too
stand only as grace stations loving their own scent ofold moth balls and old coats, rather than My Presence. It
is time to see, examine and cleanse spots. Why are My people sick
and unhealthy? The fragrance of sin rises and I am sickened by it.
in your sins calling grace and you will be as the moth drawn to the flame. Repent and stop sinning
with your lips. You speak both lies and truth in the same breath. You say you serve Me
and seek not My Father's will.
5) The Lord GOD hath
opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither
6) I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked
not my face from shame and spitting.
7) For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be
therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not
8) He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us
who is mine adversary? Let him come near to me.
9) Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me?
shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.
10) Who is among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of
walketh in darkness, and hath no light? Let him trust in the name
of the LORD,and
stay upon his God.
11) Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about
the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled.
shall ye haveof
mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.
19) Lay not up for
yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust
corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20) But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth
and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
32) Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to
33) Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax
not old, a
treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth,
34) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
35) Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
36) And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he
from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto
37) Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall
I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them
to sit down to meat,and
will come forth and serve them. 2-4-