Father, I asked, what can I do to comfort You? I saw His giant tears falling again. The grieving was so great I could no longer speak nor stand.
WORD OF THE LORD
He said, the threads that you see coming out from the remnant cloth are My sons and daughters in the ministries that I called them to. They are unraveling because they have left their first love to work their own works in serving Me. They call their ministries by their own name and stand in honor before each other. They speak of Me but, not for Me. They have woven their own cloths of sparking silver and gold in their own successes by their own works. I grieve because of this, the directions of their feet in service. These loose threads have come apart in raveling from the center of the remnant. They have scheduled their services so far in advance for their own gain of money that they are falling away from the oneness of purpose in the gospel of service. My Son Jesus did not promote Himself nor His ministry. He walked My daily will and sought oneness with Me. It was He who prayed for oneness in unity with Me.
The loosened threads are about to come apart from the whole and this grieves Me greatly, says The Lord. There will be many, many, names that are about to fall before the eyes of My people. They will be shaken and shaken and torn apart as these first threads are allowed to fall from My hand and out of the remnant piece. These are the ones that stand alone in glorying in themselves and their own ministries. Many of these are My called ones who have worked works in their own choosing, using the name of Jesus. They have been successful in this world and in their own ministries. They have gathered in much for themselves and not dispersed.
Among My people
is great wealth
and also great shame.
Those who have not are given My Word and instructed to go gather into themselves their own successes. I would that My people saw the needs of each other as their own and freely turned to give without proclamation. Giving, sharing in oneness, caring in oneness, will birth unity among My people. Unity is the thread that will strengthen My people.
All of My
specific functions within the body. All are not called to finance. All
are called to pray and to love one another. Walls exist between those
have and those who have not. It is time for both reaping and sowing in
great measure. My leaders shall disperse by My expressed will daily.
the song in Israel be the song of oneness. This remant people are those
of My heart and are within My hand says The LORD. Pray one for another.
Give one to another. Build Me a holy remnant people, as temples not
by hands but of callings in My love. Each thread is singlely woven into
the remnant. Each thread is of importance to the whole, just as each
part is needed within the body.
Cry repent, the kingdom of heaven is at hand and the remnant piece is unraveling swiftly. My heart is pierced with this immortal grieving. Father, forgive us all in JESUS name. Have mercy.
1) The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
2) Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
3) The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
4) A sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
5) Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
6) From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
7) Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
8) And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
9) Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.